Will you be our new T-Shaped Marketer?
Manceppo offers a brand new SaaS solution to enable smaller companies to fully benefit from innovation in marketing technology like their larger counterparts do. By integrating existing tools such as WordPress, Mailchimp, LinkedIn and Google Analytics, a complete alternative to expensive marketing automation is created in an instant. This allows SMEs to create much smarter campaigns based on complete profile information and using tools they already use.
We are looking for a T-Shaped Marketer to support SMEs in optimizing marketing technology for B2B marketing. You have a broad interest in B2B marketing and affinity with online marketing tooling. A satisfied customer makes you happy too. You see it as a challenge to be part of an entrepreneurial team. Your activities are varied. Function and company offer a lot of room for development.
We are an early stage startup on a mission and are looking for our first hires to join our adventure to build this new company. A journey you will not regret, with many ups, some unavoidable downs and a chance to help build a brand new company.
What you’ll do:
Your activities will include:
- thinking along in marketing automation and lead generation options for customers
- customizing Manceppo accounts for customers
- support in the design and optimization of Mailchimp, WordPress, and Google Analytics for lead generation and lead nurturing.
- project and campaign management
- thinking along in product development
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a multi disciplinary B2B marketing talent for 32 – 40 hours a week who can identify with the following qualities:
- fluent in both Dutch and English
- passion for online media
- interest in new technology
- knowledge of B2B marketing
- entrepreneurial, flexible and stress-resistant character and customer-oriented attitude
- a College or University degree
Manceppo is located in the IJsfabriek in Bussum in The Netherlands, within walking distance of Naarden-Bussum station. The salary is in line with the market.
Get in touch!
Are you interested to learn more about this position? Please contact Bob Oord.