Manceppo offers a brand new SaaS solution to enable smaller companies to fully benefit from innovation in marketing technology like their larger counterparts do. By integrating existing tools such as WordPress, Mailchimp, LinkedIn and Google Analytics, a complete alternative to expensive marketing automation is created in an instant. This allows SMEs to create much smarter campaigns based on complete profile information and using tools they already use.
To accelerate our growth, we are looking for a junior business developer. You will be working at the intersection of marketing and sales. You are responsible for optimizing our own lead generation process and following up on qualified leads. For this you use the marketing technology and lead generation method that you also sell to customers as a solution. Our leads often convert to customers by showing demos and jointly setting up a trial account. You have a broad interest in B2B marketing and affinity with online marketing tooling. A satisfied customer makes you happy too.
We are an early stage startup on a mission and are looking for our first hires to join our adventure to build this new company. A journey you will not regret, with many ups, some unavoidable downs and a chance to help build a brand new company.
What you’ll do:
- operational responsibility for our lead generation process
- actively approach very specific target groups via LinkedIn
- follow up of qualified leads from our online campaigns
- giving personal demos
- jointly setting up trial accounts
- thinking along in further optimizing our marketing and sales
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a commercial talent for 16 – 24 hours a week who can identify with the following qualities:
- fluent in both Dutch and English
- passion for online media
- interest in new technology
- knowledge of B2B marketing
- entrepreneurial, flexible and stress-resistant character and customer-oriented attitude
- a College or University degree
Manceppo is located in the IJsfabriek in Bussum, within walking distance of Naarden-Bussum station. The salary is in line with the market.
Get in touch!
Are you interested to learn more about this position? Please contact Bob Oord.