B2B marketing has changed for good. B2Bs need to think, act and communicate from the buyers perspective. With loose promises, swirling service descriptions and so-called unique selling points, the information hunger of business decision-makers can no longer be set. Those who wish to build a good relationship in an early stage of the buyer journey will have to focus on the buyer’s context. Transparency, knowledge sharing and authenticity have become conditions for success.
B2Bs are turning to blogs, social media, animations, webinars, e-books and white papers, hoping to generate qualified sales leads. But how can you set up an effective B2B content marketing strategy? How do you attract, engage and convert your audience? And how can you effectively use marketing technology? Use the seven-step approach in this book as a guide to success.
- Step 1: B2B Marketing Strategy
- Step 2: Content Marketing Planning
- Step 3: Creating Highly Relevant Content
- Step 4: Attract Your Audience
- Step 5: Converting Visitors into Leads into Customers
- Step 6: Organizing B2B Content Marketing
- Step 7: Marketing Technology
Our step-by-step framework comes with a free set of B2B Content Marketing Templates, to help you build an effective, lead-generating B2B content marketing strategy.